Shredding services for schools, colleges & universities
Our secure and reliable shredding service will free up staff time from shredding documents in-house, and provide peace of mind that confidential information is handled and shredded by security checked staff. With data protection an important consideration for the education sector, our secure collection and shredding service ensures compliance with the disposal section of the Data Protection Act for schools, colleges and universities across the UK.
We don't just shred paper, we can also shred clothing, ID cards, tapes, hard drives and even electronic equipment. There is no need for your admin or secretarial staff to remove staples and paper clips from documents, everything is placed in our state of the art shredders.
We are proud to be the only shredding provider with the ServiceMark accreditation from the Institute of Customer Service. This is testament to the outstanding level of customer service that we can provide to schools and educational establishments.
Why choose Restore Datashred?
- Plant-a-tree scheme for all schools using us regularly
- The only shredding company with the ICS ServiceMark accreditation
- Shredding at your premises or ours
- Full audit trail and reporting available
- All of our staff are CRB checked and security checked to BS7858
- We are ISO 9001, 14001 and 27001 accredited
- Certificate of destruction upon completion of shredding
Ensuring that your school, college or university is compliant with the Data Protection Act is paramount, don’t learn this lesson the hard way. Avoid a fine and protect staff, pupil and student information.
Please fill out the form below or call 0800 376 4422 to enquire about our secure document shredding services. Unsure of what you require? Our friendly data security experts can advise.